2013年1月16日星期三

romantic view of chi hair dryer celebrity apprentice

If not finished the, chi flat irons abruptly blood on the Bay mouth is spit out a mouthful of blood. The tall body rickety, have not come to her side, they can not hold on and fell down.chi do not want to control him, after all, still too harsh. Pick up the bottle, hesitated for a moment, proudly stepped forward to help him up.

chi hurried to hang on her right hand, pleading and uneasy, said: "woman, you do not leave me hungry, without you, I will not live""chi, we do not say that this topic chi slightly Organisation under the eyebrow, poured a pill handed his lips," quickly eat this, their teeth on the body is not good. "

"No, I do not eat, I just do not eat." chi flat iron write too far, his tone almost child like a baby, but also like rogue, "a woman, unless you promise me not to go, or I was dead and never will take medicine . "chi burst of angry, then recover pills, hate channel, "" You do not eat or leave it, I did not bother to pipe your life and death! Let go! "

http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/

没有评论:

发表评论