2013年1月28日星期一

from those who wear the burberry trench coat women sale

At that moment, I completely stupid, do not know to go to dodge or avoid."Rip!"The dagger in the voice of the body, my heart is pulled up, the body feeling no pain, burberry outlet surprised look around, see bur berry block in front of me, the dagger is also inserted in the bur berry's chest.

"bur berry, burberry shirts......"Shangguan bewildered at the front of all.bur berry Shangguan hard pushed to one side, the seven princes looked at me: "you're okay."Mouth and a smile, slowly closed her eyes."Save him."bur berry shouts."bur berry, you let me."No seven was placed on the ground, ordered his several points to stop the bleeding, "go and call the doctor."

Wang Jiu didn't know when he came in, saw the master, she rushed over."bur berry, you hold Laonu ah, this went to consult a doctor."Let bur berry lay in bed, waiting for the doctor to come, burberry on sale watching, heart waves of pain, why so stupid, why to defend me that knife?

没有评论:

发表评论