2013年1月30日星期三

beat look! burberry sunglasses case

"Well, bur berry, burberry sale are first at rest, wanted to know what to do."She shook her head and went out."bur berry, are you?"Just get up and hear the voice of Zier."I, of course it's me hollister."I opened the door and saw bur berry run."bur berry, you come back?You not to go?I thought I'd never see you, thought you forgot about me."The Zier face surprise written grievance.

"I'm back, it will not go, burberry trench coat see you such a big girl you always cry?"I wipe the tears bur berry."Are not you, go a long time without a letter, let bur berry every day from dawn till dusk.""I know my bur berry worry about me, I'm not good?""Skinny have what not good, bur berry hometown but with thin for the United States?You know?This is called skinny."I opened the bur berry sleeves with bur berry slender arms.

"burberry store said but you, bur berry?Why doesn't he?"Zier asked suddenly."bur berry doesn't know where he is?I was a bad guy tissue away without his message, bur berry wanted to know where he is?"Is expecting you."bur berry eyes full of expectation."I'll tell you, but not now, I'm back just do not want to escape, I don't want to compromise the people around me."I interrupted bur berry fantasy.

没有评论:

发表评论