2012年12月26日星期三

the best collection of ugg tasmina slipeers grey 1647

"Rest assured, I only love you."discount ugg boots smiled enough, that in a leisurely manner with the words "so, I have you enough, to so many women do?""Words."I Daizheng, to ugg this sentence like a careless but similar promise, excited heart beating wildly, skin was hot, very dry throat, orbital sour.I reach for the light on his back, and choked with sobs: "hate, you make me cry!"

"Fool, I as you wish."He sighs, standing body, reach out to me from the UGG Metallic Tall shoulders dragged past, pulled into the arms: "you should not laugh it?What are you crying about?""People laugh to cry, you me?"ugg tears in ciliary."But, I really don't like to see you cry."ugg finger, gently wipe away my tears, dark eyes with love and compassion: "why you always so easy to affect my mood?Every time you cry, let me be at a loss what to do."ugg's hand gently press the left chest, staring into my: "here, good pain!"

"But, why?"UGG Classic Mini looked silly tears stop stop clusters, flutter down."I love you!"ugg bend, bend over to kiss me lost in this brand new water eyes.Kiss me kiss my eyebrows, his shy cheeks, compact soft earlobe, finally fell on my lips, his kiss.I light-headedness, helplessly pulled ugg clothes, heartbeat urgently if; ominous.Body is soft, smug, such as in the

没有评论:

发表评论